Steel ball forging electric furnace
发表时间：2023-09-05 09:14来源：Shaanxi Haishan Mechanical and Electrical Co., Ltd
Steel ball forging is a steel ball formed by heating round steel in a medium frequency heating furnace and forging it. This forged steel ball has high density and good wear resistance. andSteel ball forging electric furnaceIt is the necessary equipment developed and manufactured for this steel ball production process. It can heat 6-9 meters long round steel to the hot processing temperature at one time and complete the hot shearing of the round steel and steel ball forging. The entire set of equipment is highly automated. With high performance, stable quality and reduced cost, it has become the first choice equipment for forging steel balls. here,Haishan electric furnaceThe editor will introduce thisSteel ball forging electric furnace。
one,Steel ball forging electric furnaceThe parameters include:
1. Material: B2, B3, B4, 65Mn, 60Mn, 50Mn, etc.
2. Heating temperature: 1050℃+100℃ (required temperature in transition zone).
3. Bar specifications: Φ90, Φ100, Φ120, length 6000mm.
4. Temperature measurement device: infrared temperature measurement + large screen display
5. Control device: Siemens PLC control
two,Steel ball forging electric furnaceThe composition of：
1、Steel ball forging electric furnaceFurnace body: The furnace body is the main part of the electric furnace. It is usually made of high-temperature resistant materials and can accommodate heated steel segments and steel balls.
2、Steel ball forging electric furnaceHeating device: The heating device usually consists of electric heating elements, insulation materials and control systems, and is used to heat the steel section to the appropriate temperature.
3. Forging device: The forging device usually consists of a forging hammer, an anvil, a forging die, etc., and is used to forge the heated steel section into a spherical shape.
Heat treatment device: The heat treatment device usually consists of the quenching tank of the Haishan electric furnace, the cooling device, the tempering furnace, etc., and is used to quench and temper the forged steel balls.
4. Control system: The control system usually consists of temperature control, pressure control, time control, etc., used to controlSteel ball forging electric furnaceand operating parameters of the heat treatment device.
5、Steel ball forging electric furnaceIt also includes some auxiliary facilities, such as ventilation systems, safety protection devices, smoke exhaust systems, etc.
three,Steel ball forging electric furnaceProduction process:
1. First, high-quality steel sections are put intoSteel ball forging electric furnaceIt is heated in medium, and after reaching a certain temperature, it is moved to the forging device for forging. During the forging process, the steel segment gradually forms a spherical shape through repeated heating and forging. This forging process can ensure the surface quality and dimensional accuracy of the steel ball, while improving the hardness and toughness of the steel ball.
2. The forged red-hot steel balls are quickly entered into a special heat treatment equipment for quenching-tempering heat treatment. This heat treatment process enables the steel ball to obtain high and uniform hardness values while improving its corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
3. After the above process, high-quality steel balls can be produced. This kind of steel ball is widely used in various industrial fields, such as mining, chemical industry, electric power, machinery, etc.
Four,Steel ball forging electric furnacespecialty:
1、Steel ball forging electric furnaceFrom loading, feeding, heating to discharging and shearing, multi-axis robot grabbing, entering the forging machine, forming in one step, and then entering into rounding and heat treatmentlink. The entire production line is fully automated and the temperature is accurately measured and controlled to reach the exit temperature of ±10°C.
2. The forged steel ball electric furnace has a high degree of automation and can realize fully automatic and unmanned operation. The automatic feeding and automatic discharging and sorting device, coupled with the special control software of Shanghai Shan electric furnace, can realize fully automatic and unmanned operation.
3. Forging of large diameter forged steel ballsSteel ball forging electric furnace, on the premise of ensuring the quality of the steel balls, the output of forged steel balls has been greatly increased. At present, the large-diameter forged steel ball electric furnace production line of Haishan Electric Furnace can produce forged steel balls with a diameter of 100-150mm, and the surface hardness can reach HRC60- 65, good wear resistance and low breakage rate.
4、Steel ball forging electric furnaceThe heating speed is fast and the oxidation and decarburization is less. Because the principle of medium frequency induction heating is electromagnetic induction, the heat is generated in the workpiece itself. Because this heating method heats up quickly, there is very little oxidation, high heating efficiency, and good process repeatability.
5、Steel ball forging electric furnaceIt has uniform heating and high temperature control accuracy. By selecting a reasonable operating frequency, the appropriate heat penetration depth can be adjusted to achieve uniform heating and small temperature difference between the core and the surface. The application of temperature control system can achieve precise control of temperature.
6、Steel ball forging electric furnaceLow energy consumption and pollution-free induction heating has high heating efficiency, low energy consumption and no pollution compared with other heating methods; all indicators meet the national standard requirements. Under thermal conditions, the power consumption per ton of heating from room temperature to 1000°C is less than 360 degrees.
If anySteel ball forging electric furnaceFor needs, please call the national manager at 13891812360; moreSteel ball forging electric furnaceFor information, please pay attention to the website of Shaanxi Haishan Mechanical and Electrical Co., Ltd. http://www.sxhszpl.com