Induction heater for steel tube heating
发表时间：2023-11-03 09:01来源：Shaanxi Haishan Electromechanical Co., Ltd.
Steel pipe heating induction furnaceIt is a medium-frequency induction heating equipment developed by Shaanxi Haishan Mechanical and Electrical Co., Ltd. for steel pipe heating. It can heat the whole, part or end of the steel pipe. The heating position is flexible, and the diameter and length of the heating pipe are not limited. It is widely used in forging and heating of steel pipes. Quenching and tempering heating, thermal spray heating, anti-corrosion heating, pipe shrinking, pipe expansion heating, etc., and it can heat the steel pipe to the required temperature to provide qualified steel pipes for subsequent processing procedures. here,Haishan electric furnaceThe editor will introduce this setSteel pipe heating induction furnace。
one,Steel pipe heating induction furnaceThe heating process:
1. According to the temperature rise requirements and output calculation of steel pipe heating,Steel pipe heating induction furnaceThe intermediate frequency power supply is configured with a power of 1200KW, a 6-pulse rectifier, and a designed oscillation frequency of 1000HZ. In order to ensure the temperature difference between the surface of the steel pipe heating core and the temperature difference between the head and tail,Steel pipe heating induction furnace5-stage heating is adopted, that is, 5 heaters are configured. The steel pipe is transported through 6 rollers. The rollers adopt variable frequency speed regulation. The maximum linear speed meets the requirements of the steel pipe transportation volume.
2、Steel pipe heating induction furnaceThe control system uses the Siemens S7-200 control module. Through two infrared metal thermometers, the temperature measurement and sampling are divided into two sections, the inlet and the outlet, and the real-time detection signal is sent to the control system to realize the automatic low-power heating system without material. Standby, with material temperature measurement and speed adjustment function, reducing unnecessary losses and maximizing energy efficiency. The temperature signal will be automatically controlled by PID temperature closed loop. When the set heating temperature is reached, the intermediate frequency power supply will automatically reduce the power to achieve heat preservation. The heating temperature will not be over or under temperature.
two,Steel pipe heating induction furnaceParameters:
1. Heating specifications of steel pipe: diameter Φ108mm, wall thickness 4.5mm, no limit on length
2. Heating speed of steel pipe: heating speed 0.6 m/s
3. Heating temperature of steel pipe: 180°C
4. Center height of steel pipe heating: 1.1m
5. Control requirements: Siemens PLC control
three,Steel pipe heating induction furnacespecialty:
1、Steel pipe heating induction furnaceThe heating rhythm can be designed based on productivity, and the heating speed is designed based on heating power, heating temperature, and weight of the heated workpiece. The heating speed can be as fast as 1 second and can be adjusted arbitrarily. The heating speed is fast and the efficiency is high, enabling rapid and even heating.
2、Steel pipe heating induction furnaceIt can work continuously for 24 hours. It adopts the principle of electromagnetic induction to quickly induce a large eddy current inside the metal material in the alternating magnetic field. The heating temperature is high, which can reach more than 1000°C. It is suitable for heating various steel pipes.
The heating process is automated, and parameters such as temperature and heating time can be precisely controlled through the control system. It has high safety and adopts the principle of electromagnetic induction, which will not generate arc and avoid the risk of electric shock to operators.
3、Steel pipe heating induction furnaceThe heating range is very wide, and various forms of heating methods are available, and various workpieces can be heated (the detachable induction coil can be replaced according to the shape of the workpiece), such as end heating, overall heating, etc.
4、Steel pipe heating induction furnaceIt belongs to direct heating, because the internal electromagnetic induction heating of the metal generates heat, and there is no heat loss due to radiation conduction heating, so it consumes less power, reduces heat loss, and reduces production costs.
If anySteel pipe heating induction furnaceIf you need it, please call the national manager at 13891812360; moreSteel pipe heating induction furnaceFor information, please follow the website of Shaanxi Haishan Mechanical and Electrical Co., Ltd. http://www.sxhszpl.com