Induction Heating Furnace for Steel Plates
发表时间：2023-09-25 08:32来源：Shaanxi Hai Shan Electromechanical Co., Ltd.
Steel plate medium frequency heating furnaceIt is an efficient, energy-saving and environmentally friendly induction heating equipment. It is developed and designed by Shaanxi Haishan Mechanical and Electrical Co., Ltd. using the principle of electromagnetic induction heating. It is widely used in the fields of forging heating, heat treatment heating and hot stamping heating of steel plates. It is automated and easy to operate. , simple structure, excellent performance and other characteristics. under,Haishan electric furnaceThe editor will introduce this set quicklySteel plate medium frequency heating furnace,For reference.
one,Steel plate medium frequency heating furnaceskills requirement:
1. Purpose: The medium frequency induction heating furnace is used to heat forging precursors such as round steel bars, steel plates, steel pipes, and shaft workpieces.
2. Heating materials: Heating materials include alloy steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy aluminum, alloy copper, etc.
3. Heating blank specification range: The thickness of the heating steel plate blank ranges from 15mm to 500mm.
4. Heating blank temperature: The temperature range of heating steel plate blank is 100℃ to 1250℃.
5. Temperature fluctuation of the heated billet: The temperature fluctuation between each section of the billet during the heating process should be controlled within ±20°C. The temperature difference of the billet after heating (axial direction ≤ ±50°C, radial direction ≤ ±50°C).
6. Cooling water supply system pressure and temperature: The pressure of the cooling water supply system should be greater than 0.5MPa, and the maximum temperature should be 60°C.
7. Feeding system: The feeding system of the medium frequency induction heating furnace consists of a hydraulic flipping feeder, a vibration sorting feeder and a horizontal vibration feeder, which can realize automatic feeding.
8. Heating power: The heating power of the medium frequency induction heating furnace is determined according to the actual production situation. It must not only meet the productivity requirements of the forging heating production line, but also avoid waste of equipment investment caused by excessive power.
two,Steel plate medium frequency heating furnaceFeatures:
1. Fast heating speed and high efficiency.Steel plate medium frequency heating furnaceThe principle of electromagnetic induction is used to convert the alternating current with a power frequency of 50Hz into a medium frequency current, and the eddy current effect generated by electromagnetic induction is used to heat the metal, so that the metal can be melted quickly to achieve the purpose of heating the steel plate. Because this heating method heats up quickly, there is very little oxidation, high heating efficiency, and good process repeatability.
2. Uniform heating and high temperature control accuracy.Steel plate medium frequency heating furnaceThe mutual induction between the coil and the heated metal causes the metal itself to generate heat, thereby heating the steel plate. Since the eddy current flows inside the steel plate and generates heat itself, the steel plate is heated evenly and the temperature control accuracy is high. by choosing a reasonableSteel plate medium frequency heating furnaceThe working frequency is used to adjust the appropriate heat penetration depth to achieve uniform heating and small temperature difference between core and surface. The application of temperature control system can achieveSteel plate medium frequency heating furnacePrecise control of temperature
3. Energy saving and environmental protection.Steel plate medium frequency heating furnaceIt adopts advanced energy-saving technology and components, has a high degree of automation, is convenient and simple, safe and reliable, has stable equipment and is easy to maintain and repair. at the same timeSteel plate medium frequency heating furnaceAnd the entire line includes the display and collection of electrical energy consumption. Fully automatic unmanned operation can be achieved by selecting automatic feeding and automatic discharging and sorting devices, coupled with special control software, to realize fully automatic unmanned operation.
4. High degree of automation.Steel plate medium frequency heating furnaceIt can realize fully automatic unmanned operation and improve labor productivity. Fully automatic unmanned operation can be achieved by selecting automatic feeding and automatic discharging and sorting devices, coupled with special control software, to realize fully automatic unmanned operation.
5. High safety. The medium frequency induction heating furnace is equipped with protection measures such as water temperature, water pressure, phase loss, overvoltage, overcurrent, pressure limiting, current limiting, starting overcurrent, constant current and buffer start, so thatSteel plate medium frequency heating furnaceSmooth start, reliable and fast protection, stable operation
If anySteel plate medium frequency heating furnaceFor needs, please call Manager Guo at 13891812360; moreSteel plate medium frequency heating furnaceFor information, please follow the website of Shaanxi Haishan Mechanical and Electrical Co., Ltd. http://www.sxhszpl.com