Fully automatic medium frequency heating furnace
发表时间：2023-12-20 11:35来源：Shaanxi Haishan Mechanical and Electrical Co., Ltd
Fully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnaceIt is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to heat metal materials.It converts electrical energy into thermal energy by generating eddy currents in metal materials, thereby realizing automatic heating of metal materials. Complete equipmentEquipped with Siemens PLC control system and fully automatic loading and unloading equipment to realize the automation of medium frequency heating of metal workpieces. It is mostly used in fully automatic forging production lines and round steel heat treatment production lines. here,Haishan electric furnaceThe editor will introduce this setFully automatic medium frequency heating furnace。
1.Production line name: KGPS-1000Kw/1KHzFully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnaceA set of equipment
2. Number of production lines: one set
3.Fully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnacePurpose: used for heating round bar materials
two,Fully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnaceProcess parameters and technical requirements:
1. Billet material: alloy steel 42CrMo, 40Mn2
2. Blank specifications: Φ130×1200mm Φ120×600mm Φ115×700mm
3. Heating cycle: Φ130 bar 3.5min/piece; Φ120, Φ115 bar 2min/piece
4. Heating temperature: 1150℃-1200℃
5. The pressure of the cooling water supply system is greater than 0.5MPa (normal water pressure is greater than 0.4MPa), and the maximum temperature is 50°C. The corresponding hose pressure and interfaces also need to be increased to safety standards in proportion.
two,Fully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnaceComposition:
1. Medium frequency induction heating power supply, consisting of rectifier thyristor, inverter thyristor, reactor, main control circuit, etc.
2. The furnace body frame is mainly designed for the inductor heating coil to support the inductor furnace head, including the capacitor bank, water circuit, circuit and gas circuit.
3. Induction heating system, consisting of spiral induction coil and furnace lining material, furnace mouth plate, coil bottom bracket, cooling water channel, etc.
4. Storage platform and automatic loading and feeding device. Different automatic loading mechanisms are used according to different workpieces.
5. Quick discharging device. Short materials generally use quick discharging, and long materials generally use pinch rollers.
6. Infrared temperature measurement system, consisting of infrared thermometer, large display screen and touch screen control
7. PLC main operation console
8. The cooling circulation system adopts HSBL closed cooling tower circulation cooling system.
three,Fully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnaceStructure and requirements of each part:
1. Vertical automatic feeding mechanism:
1.1. The vertical automatic feeding adopts the chain lifting feeding method, which consists of a bar storage platform, a lifting chain, a reducer lifting mechanism, a feeding rack, a gantry, a cylinder pusher and a control operating system.
1.2. The chain lifting mechanism can be adjusted by frequency conversion and is adjusted by a frequency converter.
1.3. The feeding adopts the cylinder feeding rhythm method, and the speed rhythm is adjustable. The Haishan electric furnace meets the specifications and rhythm requirements of various material sections, and can automatically adapt to the automatic transmission of different billet diameters; there is no instantaneous pause in the transmission process.
1.4. There is a set of material shortage alarm mechanism installed in front of the sensor inlet. When there is a shortage of material, there will be an indicator light on the control panel, and it will automatically switch to the heat preservation state or shut down.
2. Induction heating furnace:
The inductor is a sintered furnace lining. The inductor is designed as an easily replaceable unit of the Haishan Electric Stove and is mounted on top of the heating machine. The positioning of the furnace body and the frame adopts electromechanical integration, and the waterway is connected by stainless steel quick connectors. The sensor guide rail is made of non-magnetic stainless steel tube 2520 stainless steel, and the outer diameter of the guide rail slide is Ф12-14.
Four,Fully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnacespecialty:
1. Fast heating speed: Induction heating furnace adopts the principle of electromagnetic induction, which can heat metal materials to the required temperature in a short time.
2. Uniform heating: The magnetic field of the induction heating furnace is evenly distributed, which can heat the metal material evenly and avoid the problem of local overheating or underheating.
3. Energy saving and environmental protection: Induction heating furnaces use electricity as energy. Compared with traditional combustion heating methods, they have a higher energy efficiency ratio and less pollution emissions.
4. High degree of automation:Fully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnaceUsually equipped with an automatic control system, which can achieve precise control of parameters such as temperature and time, improving production efficiency and product quality.
5. Wide scope of application:Fully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnaceIt can be applied to the heating of various metal materials, such as steel, non-ferrous metals, alloys, etc.
In short,Fully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnaceIt is an efficient, environmentally friendly and automated heating equipment that is widely used in metal material processing, manufacturing and other fields.
If anyFully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnaceFor needs, please call Manager Guo at 13891812360; moreFully automatic medium frequency induction heating furnaceFor information, please follow the website of Shaanxi Haishan Mechanical and Electrical Co., Ltd. http://www.sxhszpl.com